UTSystemStatus provides you with up-to-the-minute notifications of changes in the availability of UofT IT systems and services, on your phone.
UTSystemStatus is currently in beta.
If you are a University of Toronto faculty-, student- or staff- member, you are welcome to test UTSystemStatus while we continue development and prepare it for distribution.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how register for the beta.
Request Beta Access
- UTSystemStatus requires an iOS device running iOS 10.0 or later.
- Contact email@example.com to register for the beta.
- Open this page on your iOS device and click the installation link below.
- You may have to approve the University of Toronto distribution certificate. Go to Settings -> General -> Profiles.
- Make sure your device is connected to the internet and launch the app. You will have to login with your UTORid the first time you launch it.